From the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – Vaccinations/Immunizations
- Health Professionals/Providers
- Pre-teen and Teen
- Program Managers – includes coverage rates, guidelines, codes, and safety
- Specific Groups of People – including infants/toddlers, children, college-age, health care workers, Spanish-speaking
- Traveler’s Health – Vaccinations – advice on vaccinations when traveling abroad
- Vaccinations and Immunizations – General
Flu.gov provides comprehensive government-wide information on seasonal, H1N1 (swine), H5N1 (bird) and pandemic influenza for the general public, health and emergency preparedness professionals, policy makers, government and business leaders, school systems, and local communities.
The Immunization Action Coalition (IAC) works to increase immunization rates and prevent disease by creating and distributing educational materials for health professionals and the public that enhance the delivery of safe and effective immunization services. The Coalition also facilitates communication about the safety, efficacy, and use of vaccines within the broad immunization community of patients, parents, health care organizations, and government health agencies.
Pertussis.com offers videos about pertussis commonly known as whooping cough
Vaccines.gov is the federal gateway to information on vaccines and immunization for infants, children, teenagers, adults, and seniors. Vaccines.gov provides resources from federal agencies for the general public and their communities about vaccines across the lifespan.